The Women's Rage team is a High School Women's team built the team that was founded in the spring of 2020 forming from the Rage. We are excited to continue our pursuit of excellence into 2021.
The Grizzlies are committed to excellence on and off the field.
Purpose (Draft from 2020):
to help create women who embrace the pursuit of excellence through the enjoyment, challenges and rewards of playing soccer and to develop a life-long love of the Beautiful Game.
Success (Draft from 2020)
- Teammates forever
- Striving for excellence
- A habit of winning
- Fun and good food
Player Expectations of Players (Draft from 2020):
- Supportive and Challenging: Always supporting each other on and off the field yet challenging each other to always get better.
- Communication: Communicates well both tactically and as a teammate.
- Tenacious: Always striving to win. Never quit attitude.
- Dependable: Be someone your teammate can always depend on both on and off the field.
- Fun and Focused: Have fun at the right time and be serious and focused at the right time.
- Driven for Excellence: In practice and in games always striving to get better technically, tactically, fitness and communication.
Style of Play:
To be developed.
Regularly homework will be posted below to either set the conditions for learning for the upcoming practices or reinforce learning that has already occurred. Sometimes there will be homework just to deepen our love and appreciation of the Beautiful Game.
There is no homework assigned at this time.
There are no announcements at this time.
Next 14 Days for the Grizzlies
There are no events scheduled at this time.