The Women's Rage team is a High School Women's team built the team that was founded in the spring of 2020 forming from the Rage. We are excited to continue our pursuit of excellence into 2021.
The Grizzlies are committed to excellence on and off the field.
to help create women who embrace the pursuit of excellence through the enjoyment, challenges and rewards of playing soccer and to develop a life-long love of the Beautiful Game.
Players have identified the following areas defining success for this summer season
- Create a culture of supportiveness
- Improve physical ability
- Improve individual skills
- Become effective communicators on and off the field
Player Expectations of Players:
The team discussed the available expectations from the table below and selected the following three expectations to hold each other accountable for.
- Honesty/Constructive Criticism: respectfully talk with each other and the coach to provide thoughtful and honest feedback and advice.
- Effort: commit yourself to working hard on and off the field to getting better both physically and mentally.
- Encouragement: support every member of the team to become the best she can be and to lift each other up when we stumble.
KITG 23 July
KITG 24 July
KITG 25 July
Kick in the Grass
Style of Play:
To be developed.
Regularly homework will be posted below to either set the conditions for learning for the upcoming practices or reinforce learning that has already occurred. Sometimes there will be homework just to deepen our love and appreciation of the Beautiful Game.